I live to capture the moments in between moments, the unabashed love and emotion, and the imperfect moments that life is really about. Life is hardly ever perfect, and that’s what makes it undeniably beautiful. My promise is to serve my couples to the best of my ability – with wholehearted honesty, passion and soul. I work with you to make sure that your day is completely yours, to make your day everything you want it to be because your love is worth celebrating. I am so glad that my work allows me to meet other creative and inspiring individuals. My goal is to always put a little bit of our souls together into each session. Your love is yours, and yours alone, and it deserves to be photographed in a unique and special way. Let’s take chances, be adventurous and create art. I can’t wait to tell your story.
- I have two deep desires as a photographer – to photograph small, intimate weddings & to photograph an elopement in a far-away place.
- Tea. All day, every day. Enough said.
- Colton is the most amazing man and best friend a girl could ask for. You can normally find us frequenting whatever comic expo is in town, playing board games, laughing at each other, and drinking lots of coffee & tea. We’ve adopted a little furbaby named Tauriel that we just love to death. You’ve probably seen her quite often on my Instagram… I’m kind of a crazy dog mom.
- To say that I read a lot would be a colossal understatement. My future house will definitely have a literal library with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
- I love old everything. Colton jokes that I’m sometimes living in the wrong time period – he’s totally right. Old buildings, old furniture, old teacups, everything.
- I live for the little moments.
- My favourite place that I have ever travelled is Nice, France. The architecture, the ocean air, the homegrown market strawberries & fresh baguettes… it’s all perfection.
- Country & rock tunes are my jam. My family has gone to the Big Valley Jamboree every year since I was 15.
- I’ll take a great beer over a glass of vino any day.
- I have a love/hate relationship with baking & cooking. I just really don’t like doing dishes after!
I graduated from the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology with a diploma in Photographic Technology. I am based in Edmonton, Alberta, but I am available for worldwide travel. I have been featured on wedding blogs such as YegWed & Smitten.
Photos by Nicole Ashley & Lyndsay Greenwood.